miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

My technological partner

Hello out there!
Today I want to write about my favourite piece of technology.
First you have to guess. Isn´t a new thing, it´s about 30 years ago that the first of them show up, in our times everyone have one, the smallest is the most expensive and always they are improving..
..you have one charging right now.

It’s a cellphone! It appear since 1983 and the first of them was named Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
. I have one since 1998 and then it become a really partner for me. Then I have some others models and right now I have my Sony Ericsson J105, I love it. He have many gadgets and on it. The things that I do on it are:  take photos, using like a remote control of anything in my laptop, to play on it my presentation of the University and study, also I can read anything, listen my favourite music on the best headphones (the mega bass is amazing), see movies etc, but the most important thing and for what it was created, call and comunicate with my parent, bro and my love….

I think that we want a cellphone not to talk with others, but do what else that we want on it. Now are many models around us, the “state of art” is the Iphone, I disgust it, and whole the Mac  company because they create a monopoly, you have to buy the smallest thing to do something on it, the cost is very expensive and always is functional with original expensive stuffs.
Take care!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario