miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Just in time

The last month I participated in the MDS (Maraton de Santiago).  I always left my cellphone at home to run free :P, but that day something different happened, I had to take photographs in that massive event. My girlfriend, Alejandra, accompanied me, she ran her first 10k. The day was amazing, not cold, fresh air (at the morning), cool clothes and the best company. We left our bag in the wardrobe and my cellphone was there. We was so nervous and also anxious…..a shoot was listened and the crowd began to run. All the route we ran together, the motivation was mutual. Finally the 10k was completed, we was so excited and proud about our effort. A show was mounted at La Moneda and the runners who participated in 42k began to arrive. We went to the wardrobe to recover our bag and changes our wet clothes to dry ones. When I was searching in the bag I realized that I had my cellphone, then I began, like an artist, to take many photographs. One of them is my favourite (for now) because at that moment, that dog had taken a large rest and the in other hand the Gatorade around talk about the event, so if the bottle was empty someone had to drink it thirsty because the 10, 21 or 42k doesn´t matter which circuit, the thing is had participated and finished no matter what. Our challenge and the test for my best student (I was her coach) was 10/10. For now we are taking a large rest since that day, but no so far....:P…
See ya!


1 comentario: