jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Welcome to my web place.

Hi there! I´m a guy who will write here about my interesting, sports that I practice, movies and games that I like, and anything that I want to show you.

I´m from Rancagua city, eighty kms south from Santiago, that is not so different but it´s more calm to live there. I have my parents there and a home guardian named Plotter, our dog. Also I have a one big brother, he is right now in Valparaiso finishing his Contructor career. He has a little kid, Josefa, and I´m her Oddparent, I wish spend more time with her, but it´s difficult, the reasons are obious....I´m an Odontology student ¬ ¬.

Let´s talk about my love, my princess, Alejandra. We have eight months together but it´s like five minutes.......under the water......XD a little joke. We have made many things together, not so far, we have runned the "Maraton de Santiago" last weekend.
I practice Tennis, but one year ago I have to suspend it, because the University it´s first. My idol is Marcelo Rios, he is one of a few tennis gods.

I´m so excite to participate in this course, this is a very interesting and funny form to learn and practice English. This is a challenge to me and I want that we can grow up together in this Course.

See you in another post! GBY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario