jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

...In the Future

Hi! good to see you around my blog.
Well, today I want to write about my favourites movies. First of all I´m a fanatic of seventh art, I have see many... a lot of movies .. it´s one of my hobbies, but now I will comment two movies that marked my life. 



One is "Predator" (1987), an alien thing with human body and nice hair. The movie talks about that how our society is attackted by one of this things, a Predator, in undefine zone of latin america, many man are killed and it´s time to call the army and his best soldiers, in this case.. the Hollywood new star Arnold Shwarzanegger (or whatever is her last name), that in 1984 protagonized the Classic - hasta la vista baby - "Terminator". Continue with "Predator"... he, Arnold, and his team, go to kill Predator. As we know, because is a movie, Arnold kill the Predator.....for now.
The thing that I like in this movie is the character, the alien, his creation. The director John McTiernan presents a new alien with future stuffs, planes, guns, plasma, etc. He created one of the most popular sci-fi characters, making at this moment a three new movies. I used the hair like Predator for two years, and I feld the strange that it means fot society, my parents and friends.




The other movie that I talk about is "Back to the Future" that I have see for ten or twelve times with my brother, we know every dialogue....that it´s a real fan :P.
The director is Robert Zemeckis, he made this Trilogy released in 1985-1989-1990. The principal actor is Michael J. Fox representing Marty Mcfly who has a stupid family, but he is different, he has a crazy friend -  Christopher Lloyd - The Doc, who made a Travel machine with a Delorean style. The movies talks about travels in time, to the past, present and future, solving some stuffs that will have connotation in the "future" with their life, love, family, kids, job, etc.
The director put on a movie a many books of sci-fi, creating a master piece.
I think that you have see this movies and their secuels, but not with the eye that I have see it.
If you not know this titles, I recommend it! You will not regret!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario